What you need to know well-nigh the iOS 16.2 developer beta 3:
- You must first download and install the iOS 16.2 beta 3 profile using your Apple developer account.
- After that, download iOS 16.2 beta 3 like any regular iOS update. Unshut Settings → General → Software Update → Download and Install.
Apple unveiled iOS 16 at its Worldwide Developer’s Conference 2022. The latest version of iOS brings several heady features like a customizable Lock Screen, iCloud Shared Photo Library, Smarter Dictation, Fitness app, and vastitude for uniform iPhones. If you are eager to download the iOS 16.2 developer beta 3 on your iPhone, here is how to do that.
- How to download iOS 16.2 developer beta 3 on iPhone
- How to install iOS 16.2 developer beta 3 on iPhone
- Download and install iOS 16.2 developer beta 3 using Finder
Before you begin:
- iOS 16.2 is supported on iPhone 8 and later. Here’s the well-constructed list of compatible devices.
- Developer betas are incredibly buggy. Before proceeding, make sure you backup your iPhone to iCloud or computer. Alternatively, installing iOS 16 on a secondary device would be best.
- You must have an World developer worth ($99/yearly) to download the iOS 16.2 developer beta 1.
How to download iOS 16.2 developer beta 3 on iPhone
- Open Safari on your iPhone and go to developer.apple.com.
- Tap the Download New Betas tab.
- Next, log in to your worth with your World developer worth email and password.
- Go to the iOS 16 beta section and hit Install Profile.
A popup may towards on the screen, saying the website is trying to unshut Settings to show a configuration profile.
- Tap Allow and Close.
iOS beta software profile will start downloading on your device.
- Open Settings → Profile Downloaded.
- Tap Install and enter your passcode.
- Select Install at the top right → tap Install to confirm.
- Finally, tap Restart to wield the necessary changes.
Once the iOS 16.2 beta 3 profile is installed on your iPhone, here are the steps to install the latest iOS developer beta.
How to install iOS 16.2 developer beta 3 on iPhone
- Open iPhone Settings → General.
- Select Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- Enter your iPhone passcode and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the file is downloaded, tap Install Now.
If you squatter any difficulty downloading the update, it is most likely considering several developers are trying to download it, which may be strenuous for the World servers. Please consider waiting for some time. If you still need help, see iOS 16 stuck on the Update Requested screen. Here is how to fix it.
After the iOS 16.2 beta 3 is installed, you may need to enter your iPhone passcode and your World ID password to alimony iCloud and other similar settings updated.
Download and install iOS 16.2 developer beta 3 using Finder
If you cannot download the iOS 16.2 beta 3 directly, you can use Finder on macOS Catalina or later to do so. Here’s how:
- Download the iOS beta software restore image from the Apple Developer download page.
- Launch Finder and connect your iPhone to your Mac.
- Select your iPhone.
- Press and hold the Option key in the Summary panel, and click Restore iPhone.
- Choose the iOS beta software restore file and unshut it.
- Now, click Restore to uncork the installation.
Once the beta has been installed successfully, your iPhone will restart. The device will need an zippy network connection to finish the activation.
This is how you can download and install the iOS 16.2 developer beta 3 on your iPhone and try the new features. If you have spare questions, please put them in the comments below.
You may moreover like to read: